Environmental Health

For information about septic system permits, please contact Cooke County Environmental Health Officer Laura Blanton.

State of Texas controls all retail health permits and inspections.

To inquire about Health Permits contact Texas Department of State Health Services Food Licensing Group website or call (512) 834-6626.

Health Complaints contact Food Establishment Group at (512) 834-6753, fax (512) 834-6683.

Schools or child care centers contact Nicole Crutchfield at (512) 834-6626 extension 2429.