Alcoholic Beverage Permits

The City Secretary verifies that the location for which the Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission (TABC) license/permit is sought is inside the boundaries of this City, in a “wet” area for such license/permit, and not prohibited by charter or ordinance in reference to the sale of such alcoholic beverages, and will certify TABC applications to such.

TABC application documents should be taken to the Community Services Department at 104 W. Hird St. for City compliance review processing, application for alcohol permits issued by the City of Gainesville, and renewals. Please see the fee schedule for information on cost.