Terms & Agreement
Annual Pass provides applicant(s) free access to the zoo during normal operating hours, for one year from the date of purchase.
Annual Pass holders will receive a discounted admission rate for designated special events held prior to, or following normal operations hours (Zoo Eggstravaganza, Zoo Boo, Summer Camp, etc.). Discount does not apply to overnight bookings and other programs that require minimum # of participants.
1. The applicant will comply with all laws of the United States, the State of Texas, all ordinances of the City of Gainesville, and all rules and regulations of the Frank Buck Zoo, Police and Fire Departments and other municipal authorities of Gainesville.
2. Applicant agrees to abide by the policies for the annual pass. Passes are non-transferable.
3. Applicant agrees to only allow individuals listed on the application and the annual pass to gain access to the zoo with the pass. Applicant will show id when presenting pass to gain entrance to the zoo.
4. Applicant understands that abuse defined as sharing the pass by an unauthorized individual will result in the cancellation of the annual pass with no refund.
5. Family pass = 2 Adults & 4 children under the age of 18. Additional children may be added at $5 each.
6. Grandparent pass = 1 grandparent & one adult & 4 children under the age of 18. Additional children may be added at $5 each.
7. Parents and/or Grandparents who wish to bring more than four children at one time will be required to pay entrance for all children above and beyond the 4. If you need more than 4 children on your pass, you may add them on your pass at the time of purchase.
8. Guests of the annual pass holder are required to remit published adult or children rates for zoo entrance.
9. The Frank Buck Zoo reserves the right to revoke an annual pass for conduct unbecoming a zoo patron which may include but is not limited to behavior that is harmful or offensive to the animals, zoo staff or other zoo patrons.